Learn a little about Kim ...
How Kim got here
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting from the University of North Dakota
- Named “Super CPA” by Twin Cities Business Monthly
- Recognized as one of the top CPAs of Minnesota by Minnesota Law and Politics
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Minnesota School Bus Operators Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- Optimist International
How Kim approaches work
Kim sees himself as a resource and ideas guy. Clients call for advice and direction on all sorts of business issues. Part of his job is to keep throwing ideas onto the table for discussion with his clients. Some get scrapped but others become valuable, cost saving, revenue generating, or risk and exposure limiting opportunities.