Create a strategy. Gain value beyond the next tax return.
Whether you run a corporation, partnership, LLC, LLP or sole proprietorship, virtually every financial decision has a tax consequence. An appropriate tax planning strategy can help you create saving opportunities both now and in the future. The right tax expert can evaluate your situation and recommend the best approach to lower the current year’s tax liability, maximize savings from allowable deductions and take advantage of available tax credits, among other things. In addition, you need someone on your side with a deep understanding of all tax laws and rules to navigate the seemingly endless amount of new and changing tax regulations that can complicate compliance efforts.
Smith Schafer & Associates can provide this expertise. We offer tax filing, compliance and proactive planning services to Minnesota businesses in multiple industries to help them identify and leverage tax saving opportunities and maintain compliance with all tax laws and regulations.
BUSINESS TAX PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE SERVICES:
- Business Income Tax Minimization Strategies
- Multi-State Tax Planning
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting
- Nexus Determination
- Property Tax Minimization Strategies
- Tax Credit and Incentive Consulting
- Acquisition vs. Lease Analyses
- Federal and State Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Audit Representation and Tax Dispute Resolution
CORE INDUSTRIES SERVED:
- Architect & Engineering Firms
- Auto Dealerships
- Construction & Real Estate
- Law Firms
Contact Smith Schafer's business tax planning and compliance group to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.