This position is responsible for continuing to learn and apply technical skills; preparing individual and business tax returns; providing support to managers and principals which includes assisting with tax planning, preparing compiled financial statements, small business accounting, and researching technical tax issues. Individuals in this position will need to demonstrate an understanding of and effectively use current tax and accounting software applications when completing engagements, work on special projects, and prioritize workflow and manage multiple deadlines within required time constraints.
- Prepares individual and business tax returns.
- Assists with tax planning.
- Prepares compiled financial statements.
- Works in team environment with principals, managers and staff.
- Understands and effectively uses current tax and accounting software applications when completing engagements.
- Researches technical tax issues.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Related Field
- 1-3 Years of Similar Experience.
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization, focus, exceptional attention to detail.
- On track to take CPA exam
- Experience with ProSystems tax preparation software and QuickBooks.
- Customer-service oriented, demonstrated by the following attributes: proactive, observant, knowledgeable and reliable.
- CPA exam passed or on track to complete.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds, stand or sit for extended periods of time, as well as type/enter data at a keyboard regularly
|Job Category||Full Time|