learn a little about
Talk To Al
Alan L. Schafer, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Al got here
- Bachelor of Science Accounting from Southwest State University
- Started in public accounting in 1973
- Joined the Rochester practice in 1976
- Managing Principal from 1990 – 2013
- Founding member of the Hiawatha Chapter of the MNCPA
How Al approaches work
“I take the long term approach to serving the client. If you do right by people in the short term, they’ll stay with you for the long term.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: < 1 minute Utilizing benchmarks is the easiest way to determine how well your hospitality company stacks up against others in your industry.
Reading Time: < 1 minute The IRS has improved its online tax withholding calculator. It includes changes from the updated W4.
Reading Time: 2 minutes Business owners have access to volumes of data to help them make the best decisions. To ensure your business is running at peak performance, it is a must to measure and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
Stay in-tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.