learn a little about chris Kiecker…
Talk To Chris
Christopher J. Kiecker, CPA
Tax Principal | Red Wing Office
How Chris got here
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin, River Falls
- Majored in Accounting with a Minor in Chemistry
- Joined the Smith Schafer team in 2011 with the acquisition of Erickson, Rietmann, Roufs and Kiecker, Ltd.
- Honorary Ambassador for the Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Hospitality Association
How Chris approaches work
“Helping companies understand accounting and navigating challenges is very rewarding to me. I strive to approach all opportunities with integrity, objectivity and honestly.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: < 1 minute Utilizing benchmarks is the easiest way to determine how well your hospitality company stacks up against others in your industry.
Reading Time: < 1 minute The IRS has improved its online tax withholding calculator. It includes changes from the updated W4.
Reading Time: 2 minutes Business owners have access to volumes of data to help them make the best decisions. To ensure your business is running at peak performance, it is a must to measure and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
Stay in-tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.