- Advisory Board of Metro North Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Hospitality Association
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Spring Lake Park High School STRIVE program
- Treasurer of Blaine/Ham Lake Rotary
- White Bear Area Chamber of Commerce
How Dean got here
- Bachelor of Science Accounting and Business Administration from Winona State University
- Joined the Minneapolis practice in October 1990
How Dean approaches work
“I take a proactive approach toward finding solutions to solve my client’s needs. I aim to deliver big firm services with a small firm touch.”
How Does Dean Spend His Time Elsewhere
“I enjoy watching or coaching my children’s baseball, football, hockey and soccer games and spending time at my parent’s lake home in Walker, Minnesota. I also enjoy golfing with family, friends and clients.”
Talk to Dean
Related Service Resources
How did tax season go? Summer is an excellent time to enact a new tax planning strategy.
Whether you are setting up a new company or you have been in business for years, you need to evaluate which legal structure is best for your enterprise.
Buckle up – the standard mileage rates for deducting the costs of operating an automobile for business purposes have increased for 2023.