learn a little about Greg Epsom…
Talk To Greg
Gregory W. Epsom, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Greg got here
- Bachelor of Accounting from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Master of Science in Accountancy with a specialization in taxation from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urban
- Joined the Rochester practice in 2015
- Board Member & Treasurer for The Patient Revolution
- Rochester Children’s Museum Board Member
How Greg approaches work
“Each individual client has specific needs that are important to them. I approach each client situation with experience to help them address their various needs and concerns.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 2 minutes Many businesses have transitioned to working from home over the past several months. Adapting to a new normal means adopting remote work technologies. QuickBooks is a platform designed to help business owners gain essential insights into their business’s performance to help them grow.
Reading Time: 3 minutes Buying another construction company can be an attractive way to grow your revenue base.
Reading Time: 2 minutes When valuing a business, experts use various valuation methods, such as Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) analysis, comparable company analysis, market value, and asset-based methods. When using DCF method, one way to select an appropriate discount rate for the business is to use the built-up method.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.