learn a little about Greg Epsom…
Talk To Greg
Gregory W. Epsom, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Greg got here
- Bachelor of Accounting from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Master of Science in Accountancy with a specialization in taxation from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urban
- Joined the Rochester practice in 2015
- Board Member & Treasurer for The Patient Revolution
- Rochester Children’s Museum Board Member
How Greg approaches work
“Each individual client has specific needs that are important to them. I approach each client situation with experience to help them address their various needs and concerns.”
Related Blog Posts
Are you busy with day-to-day tasks and tend to procrastinate tracking expenses? Are you asking yourself, “why is it important to track expenses in a timely fashion?”
In recent years, governments have used tariffs as a form of protectionism. In 2018, the United States government began imposing tariffs on steel, aluminum and lumber from a number of countries.
As a general rule, local sales tax should be charged to customers on all sales made in a local taxing area.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.