learn a little about Greg Epsom…
Talk To Greg
Gregory W. Epsom, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Greg got here
- Bachelor of Accounting from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Master of Science in Accountancy with a specialization in taxation from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urban
- Joined the Rochester practice in 2015
- Board Member & Treasurer for The Patient Revolution
- Rochester Children’s Museum Board Member
How Greg approaches work
“Each individual client has specific needs that are important to them. I approach each client situation with experience to help them address their various needs and concerns.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: < 1 minute The Minnesota Legislature passed the Small Business Relief Grants Program. The program approved approximately $62 million for grants to Minnesota small businesses that have been impacted by the pandemic.
Reading Time: 2 minutes Reminder – Taxpayers who have a Sales and Use Tax liability in excess of $250,000 in the state’s prior fiscal year (July 1 to June 30), are required to make an accelerated payment of the expected June sales tax liability.
Reading Time: 3 minutes The SBA and Treasury have released new Paycheck Protection Program guidance and forgiveness applications. This new material addresses changes brought by the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act, including those to PPP loan maturity, deferral, and forgiveness.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.