learn a little about Greg Epsom…
Talk To Greg
Gregory W. Epsom, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Greg got here
- Bachelor of Accounting from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Master of Science in Accountancy with a specialization in taxation from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urban
- Joined the Rochester practice in 2015
- Board Member & Treasurer for The Patient Revolution
- Rochester Children’s Museum Board Member
How Greg approaches work
“Each individual client has specific needs that are important to them. I approach each client situation with experience to help them address their various needs and concerns.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 6 minutes The Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (FFCRA) was signed into law last week and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law this afternoon.
Reading Time: < 1 minute Treasury Secretary Mnuchin announced on Friday, March 20th that the federal tax deadline will be extended until July 15th, 2020 and Minnesota Governor Walz announced that the State of Minnesota will follow suit with income tax filings and income tax payments due July 15th.
Reading Time: 3 minutes There are several federal and state tax law changes related to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and there are new developments seemingly every day. Three recent changes, that may affect your tax situation, are explained in this article.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.