learn a little about Greg Epsom…
Talk To Greg
Gregory W. Epsom, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Greg got here
- Bachelor of Accounting from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Master of Science in Accountancy with a specialization in taxation from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urban
- Joined the Rochester practice in 2015
- Board Member & Treasurer for The Patient Revolution
- Rochester Children’s Museum Board Member
How Greg approaches work
“Each individual client has specific needs that are important to them. I approach each client situation with experience to help them address their various needs and concerns.”
Related Blog Posts
Are you confident you are doing everything to minimize taxes for your business?
Mark your calendars! While most know about Tax Day – April 15, there are several tax deadlines throughout the year, depending on your accounting situation.
We want to provide you value and help answer questions you have throughout the year. Here is look back at the top 10 most popular posts of 2019.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.