learn a little about Sammie Engelmann…
Talk To Sammie
Sammie Jo Engelmann, CPA
Accounting Principal | Twin Cities Office
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Business consultation
- Accounting services specialist
- Payroll support services
- Business tax preparation & planning
How Sammie got here
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Strayer University
- Associates Degree in Business Management from Rasmussen College
- Joined the Twin Cities practice in November 2008
- Ambassador for the SouthWest Metro Chamber
- Treasurer for the SouthWest Metro Chamber
How Sammie approaches work
“I believe the keys to a long lasting client relationship are building trust, displaying consistency and producing a high quality product.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 2 minutes Many businesses have transitioned to working from home over the past several months. Adapting to a new normal means adopting remote work technologies. QuickBooks is a platform designed to help business owners gain essential insights into their business’s performance to help them grow.
Reading Time: 3 minutes Buying another construction company can be an attractive way to grow your revenue base.
Reading Time: 2 minutes When valuing a business, experts use various valuation methods, such as Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) analysis, comparable company analysis, market value, and asset-based methods. When using DCF method, one way to select an appropriate discount rate for the business is to use the built-up method.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.