learn a little about steve Erchul…
Talk To Steve
Steve Erchul, CPA, CVA
Managing Principal | Twin Cities Office
- Business tax planning & consulting
- Business valuations
- Income & sales tax audits
- Cost segregation studies
How Steve got here
- Completed the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts training in July of 2006
- Master of Business Taxation from Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, May 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration from North Dakota State University, May 1993
How Steve approaches work
“Listening to my client’s needs is the most important way I deliver the services a client really wants. I am opposed to providing clients with services that are unwarranted in order to generate higher fees. Instead, I identify opportunities for services that will help my clients improve their business, and therefore improve their bottom line. I believe all clients are important regardless of size or number of years in business. Every client deserves a quick, yet
Related Blog Posts
Are you confident you are doing everything to minimize taxes for your business?
Mark your calendars! While most know about Tax Day – April 15, there are several tax deadlines throughout the year, depending on your accounting situation.
We want to provide you value and help answer questions you have throughout the year. Here is look back at the top 10 most popular posts of 2019.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.