learn a little about steve Erchul…
Talk To Steve
Steve Erchul, CPA, CVA
Managing Principal | Twin Cities Office
- Business tax planning & consulting
- Business valuations
- Income & sales tax audits
- Cost segregation studies
How Steve got here
- Completed the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts training in July of 2006
- Master of Business Taxation from Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, May 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration from North Dakota State University, May 1993
How Steve approaches work
“Listening to my client’s needs is the most important way I deliver the services a client really wants. I am opposed to providing clients with services that are unwarranted in order to generate higher fees. Instead, I identify opportunities for services that will help my clients improve their business, and therefore improve their bottom line. I believe all clients are important regardless of size or number of years in business. Every client deserves a quick, yet
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 5 minutes Are you confident you are doing everything to minimize taxes for your business?
Reading Time: < 1 minute Mark your calendars! While most know about Tax Day – April 15, there are several tax deadlines throughout the year, depending on your accounting situation.
Reading Time: 2 minutes We want to provide you value and help answer questions you have throughout the year. Here is look back at the top 10 most popular posts of 2019.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.