learn a little about Trisha White…
Talk To Trisha
Trisha L. White, CPA
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Trisha got here
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Wisconsin, River Falls
- Joined the Rochester tax and small business team in 2004 when Smith Schafer merged with Coffman, Nehring
- American Business Women’s Association
- Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rochester Exchange Club
- Rochester Public Library Foundation Board
How Trisha approaches work
“Honesty is the best policy. Providing the professionalism, trust and customized service that each client expects and deserves.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 6 minutes Whether it is dealing with labor shortages, collecting retainage or preparing for the ever-changing regulatory landscape, those in the construction industry never seem to have a lull in the action.
Reading Time: 2 minutes The school bus industry has recently experienced a moderate level of technological change and development.
Reading Time: < 1 minute The IRS has improved its online tax withholding calculator. It includes changes from the updated W4.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.