Hospitality Accounting Services.
Smith Schafer has been a leader in accounting for the Hospitality Industry for more than 45 years. Our Hospitality Group helps businesses thrive in an industry known for high turnover, intense competition, tight controls and high costs. Our entrepreneurial client base includes hotels, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, golf courses, breweries and wineries.
We take great pride in consulting on various industry specific issues as well as the broader needs of these businesses and their owners. To bring you innovative solutions, our Hospitality Group stays on top of industry issues, trends, tools and technologies to ensure we give you the best possible advice. This group has a solid history of developing strategies to achieve clients’ desired results.
We provide the following services to assist hospitality clients in maximizing their financial performance:
- Financial statement preparation & review
- Tax return preparation
- Tax planning
- Quarterly corporate reports
- State and Local Income/Sales Tax
- Risk assessments and internal controls
- Payroll Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Buying and Selling
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis
- Succession Planning
- Projections and Other Financial Analysis
- 401(k) and 403(b) Plan Audits
- Retirement Plan Consulting
- Plan Administration
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor Services
- General Business Consulting
Actively involved in the industry we serve, we are proud members of:
- Minnesota Hospitality Association
- Minnesota Restaurant Association
- Minnesota Lodging Association
- MN Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Click here to schedule a 30 minute free consultation and learn tax saving strategies that best fit your situation.
Click here to view a complete list of our industry expertise.