Nonprofit Accounting Services.
Nonprofits have been a key practice area of Smith Schafer since 1971. Our experts understand the context surrounding the organization, the motivation of leadership and the viewpoint of the people served. Smith Schafer will help you become a more responsible steward of funds and a more efficient provider of services. We have the experience and the resources you need to better manage your organization and achieve your mission.
We provide the following services to assist local nonprofits in maximizing their financial performance:
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Reviews and Compilations
- Qualified Benefit Plan Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Business Process Reviews and Consulting
- Fraud and Forensic Services
- Transactional Due Diligence
- Payroll Support Services
- Plan Administration
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor Services
Entities We Serve:
- Business Leagues
- Charitable Organizations
- Civic Organizations
- "Faith-Based" Organizations
- Member Organizations
- Private Foundations
- Private Schools
- Social Clubs
- Youth Organizations
Actively involved in the industry we serve, we are proud members of:
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- MNCPA Review Task Force
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- PrimeGlobal Nonprofit and Audit & Assurance committees
- MN Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Click here to schedule a 30 minute free consultation and learn tax saving strategies that best fit your situation.
Click here to view a complete list of our industry expertise.