Live Webinar: Q&A Regarding Recent Business Tax Changes
November 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Speakers: John W. Edson, CPA/ABV/CFF, CMA, CVA and Kyle Spicer, CPA
- Event Details:
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites & Advance Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Live Webinar
- Cost: Free
- Reserve your spot today by clicking the button below.
- There is no cost to attend this seminar.
As a business owner, or an accountant for a business, you face the demands of an ever-changing business environment. How can Smith Schafer best help you meet these challenges?
We understand your need to be more informed. That’s why we’ve developed this live webinar event. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Recent tax bills enacted since December 31, 2018:
- Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Tax Relief Act
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act
- We will address what parts of the federal tax bills Minnesota has conformed to.
- How should businesses navigate business operations during times of uncertainty?
- Paycheck Protection Loan forgiveness guidelines.
- Tax implications following the election and how taxes are projected to look over the next four years.
Why should you attend?
The impacts of these tax bills can provide businesses with many tax savings opportunities. We are living in a highly unpredictable time period and our tax laws are changing rapidly. This webinar is a good opportunity to learn what you should be doing now in your business.
Who should attend?
Business owners, CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, or other key individuals responsible for the business decisions or accounting functions within your organization.
Reservations are limited, so reserve your spot today
Join our Facebook group, Connect Us!
Where you can network after our events, get access to exclusive content, early registration to future events and much more!