- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: Q&A Regarding Recent Business Tax Changes
November 5, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Speakers: John W. Edson, CPA/ABV/CFF, CMA, CVA and Kyle Spicer, CPA
- Event Details:
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites & Advance Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Live Webinar
- Cost: Free
- Reserve your spot today by clicking the button below.
- There is no cost to attend this seminar.
- Recent tax bills enacted since December 31, 2018:
- Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Tax Relief Act
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act
- We will address what parts of the federal tax bills Minnesota has conformed to.
- How should businesses navigate business operations during times of uncertainty?
- Paycheck Protection Loan forgiveness guidelines.
- Tax implications following the election and how taxes are projected to look over the next four years.
Why should you attend?