Transportation Accounting Services.
What's driving your business? It should be efficiency, employee retention and profit, but too often it is competition, revolving training and cash flow. You should have an advisor on your side to take a tax efficient, customer-centric approach to managing the top and bottom line and everything in between. Whether it’s negotiating fuel surcharges or dealing with leasing sales tax and fleet maintenance, Smith Schafer has the experience and understanding of the transportation industry to make a lasting positive difference in your future success. Our Transportation Group, comprised of numerous professionals, is committed to serving over 100 Minnesota transportation entities.
We provide the following services to assist transportation clients in maximizing their financial performance:
- Business and Individual Tax Filing, Compliance and Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Legal Entity Analysis and Selection
- Employee Benefits Consulting
- Estate Planning
- IRS/State Tax Representation
- Merger and Acquisition Tax Planning
- State and Local Income/Sales Tax
- Risk Assessments and Internal Controls
- Entity Structure
- Health Reform Advisory
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Projections and Other Financial Analysis
- General Business Consulting
Actively involved in the industry we serve, we are a proud member of:
- Minnesota School Bus Operators Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- MN Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Let's start the conversation. Contact us today to schedule a free 30 minute consultation.
Click here to view a complete list of our industry expertise.