Find the right auditor. Gain a consistent team.
Our firm has committed a substantial component of our staff to retirement plan audit services. Smith Schafer has provided audit, consulting, third party administrative and internal audit services for various retirement plans since 1971.
Retirement Plan Audit Services for the Following Plan Types:
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Health and Welfare Plans
- Other Defined Contribution
Why Smith Schafer
- Smith Schafer’s Audit Services Group, comprised of numerous professionals, is committed to serving retirement plans and retirement plan sponsors, to receiving specialized retirement plan accounting and auditing training and to researching complex retirement plan issues on an ongoing basis.
- Smith Schafer is one of Minnesota’s Top 25 Accounting Firms with an exceptional level of knowledge, insight and experience.
- Many clients see us as part of their team because we listen carefully to their goals and look for ways to help them achieve their goals throughout the year.
- We are a mid-sized firm with the expertise and resources of a large firm, but with the personal contact and close relationships you would expect from a smaller firm. With approximately 100 employees, we are large enough to have resources to keep up with constantly changing rules and regulations.
Click here to schedule a 30 minute free consultation or to request additional information.
Click here to view a complete list of our services.