learn a little about Grant Tentis…
Talk To Grant
Grant M. Tentis, CPA, MBT, CVA
Tax Principal | Twin Cities Office
- Business tax planning & compliance
- Business valuations
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Mergers & acquisitions
How Grant got here
- Bachelor of Science in accounting from the University of St. Thomas
- Master of Business Taxation from the Carlson School of Management
- Joined the Smith Schafer Twin Cities practice with the merger of BPKZ in January 2017
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Treasurer of the Minnesota Construction Association
How Grant approaches work
“Due to the ever-changing nature of federal and state tax laws, every year I learn something new to help my clients in their tax planning efforts. Each tax situation and client is unique. I enjoy helping my clients through tax planning changes in their business and with any new challenges or opportunities they may encounter.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 6 minutes Whether it is dealing with labor shortages, collecting retainage or preparing for the ever-changing regulatory landscape, those in the construction industry never seem to have a lull in the action.
Reading Time: < 1 minute The IRS has improved its online tax withholding calculator. It includes changes from the updated W4.
Reading Time: 2 minutes The Internal Revenue Code Section 199A Qualified Business Income (QBI) Deduction allows a deduction equal to 20% of business income for owners of pass-through entities.
STAY IN-TUNE WITH CURRENT BUSINESS, INDUSTRY, ACCOUNTING AND TAX NEWS.