learn a little about
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Minnesota School Bus Operators Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- Optimist International
How Kim got here
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting from the University of North Dakota
- Named “Super CPA” by Twin Cities Business Monthly
- Recognized as one of the top CPAs of Minnesota by Minnesota Law and Politics
How Kim approaches work
“I am a resource and ideas guy. Clients call for advice and direction on all sorts of business issues. Part of my job is to keep throwing ideas onto the table for discussion with clients. Some get scrapped, but others become
Talk to Kim
Related Service Resources
Using a budget is crucial in driving your transportation company’s financial future, but many businesses wonder how to get started. According to IBISWorld reports, one of the top success factors for a transportation company is adequate cost controls and budgeting.
Many business owners offer a 401k plan to their employees. It is a great way to help employees save for retirement, and it allows the owner to contribute to their account as well. It can also be an attractive benefit for hiring and retaining employees in the current market.
Have you recently hired a new employee? Did you know you need to report the new hire with the State of Minnesota?