learn a little about Kim Mahanna…
Talk To Kim
Kim Mahanna, CPA
Tax Principal | Twin Cities Office
- Business tax planning & compliance
- Business consulting
- Entity structuring
- Estate planning
- Projections & financial analysis
How Kim got here
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting from the University of North Dakota
- Named “Super CPA” by Twin Cities Business Monthly
- Recognized as one of the top CPAs of Minnesota by Minnesota Law and Politics
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Minnesota School Bus Operators Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- Optimist International
How Kim approaches work
“I am a resource and ideas guy. Clients call for advice and direction on all sorts of business issues. Part of my job is to keep throwing ideas onto the table for discussion with clients. Some get scrapped, but others become
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 6 minutes Whether it is dealing with labor shortages, collecting retainage or preparing for the ever-changing regulatory landscape, those in the construction industry never seem to have a lull in the action.
Reading Time: 2 minutes The school bus industry has recently experienced a moderate level of technological change and development.
Reading Time: < 1 minute The IRS has improved its online tax withholding calculator. It includes changes from the updated W4.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.