- Institute of Management Accountants
- Minnesota School Bus Operators Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- Optimist International
How Kim got here
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting from the University of North Dakota
- Named “Super CPA” by Twin Cities Business Monthly
- Recognized as one of the top CPAs of Minnesota by Minnesota Law and Politics
How Kim approaches work
“I am a resource and ideas guy. Clients call for advice and direction on all sorts of business issues. Part of my job is to keep throwing ideas onto the table for discussion with clients. Some get scrapped, but others become
Talk to Kim
Related Service Resources
On January 19, 2024 the House Ways and Means committee approved the Tax Relief for American Families and Workers Act of 2024.
Irs Issues Voluntary Disclosure Program For Employers to Pay Back Questionable Employee Retention Credits (ERC)
The IRS issued Announcement 2024-3 on December 21, 2023 to roll out the Voluntary Disclosure Program. The program is a process to pay back the ERC credit for recipients who believe they received it in error.
Effective from January 1, 2024, new and existing business entities (with exceptions) must comply with