learn a little about Mike Malugani…
Talk To Mike
Mike J. Malugani, CPA, JD
Tax Principal | Rochester Office
How Mike got here
- Bachelor of Arts degrees in Business-Economics and Political Science from UCLA
- Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of Law
- Joined the Rochester practice in July 2002
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rochester Youth Hockey Board of Directors
- Olmsted Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors
How Mike approaches work
“I have a strong belief in providing services specifically tailored to each client’s needs. I value client relationships and
seek to make each client feel as important as the next, regardless of size.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 6 minutes Whether it is dealing with labor shortages, collecting retainage or preparing for the ever-changing regulatory landscape, those in the construction industry never seem to have a lull in the action.
Reading Time: 2 minutes The school bus industry has recently experienced a moderate level of technological change and development.
Reading Time: < 1 minute Utilizing benchmarks is the easiest way to determine how well your hospitality company stacks up against others in your industry.
Stay-in tune with current business, industry, accounting and tax news.