- This event has passed.
Tax Planning & Retirement Strategies for Businesses
October 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Tax and retirement experts will discuss tax updates, planning tips, long-term financial strategies and much more.
Topics to be Discussed
- Overview of updates after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Minnesota’s adoption of Federal Tax Reform
- Overview of the Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Planning considerations for capital purchases
- Selecting a retirement plan that meets your goals as a business owner
- Kyle Spicer, CPA | Tax Manager at Smith Schafer & Associates
- Aaron Fulton, CFP®, MSFS | Vice President at HK Financial Services
- John Randall, AIF, CRPS | Retirement Plans Sales Director at HK Financial Services
Timeline of Event
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Breakfast & Registration
- 8:30 – 9:30 am: Presentation
- 9:30 – 10:00 am: Q&A session
Join our Facebook group, Connect Us!
Where you can network after our events, get access to exclusive content, early registration to future events and much more!