- Advisory Board of Metro North Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Hospitality Association
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Spring Lake Park High School STRIVE program
- Treasurer of Blaine/Ham Lake Rotary
- White Bear Area Chamber of Commerce
How Dean got here
- Bachelor of Science Accounting and Business Administration from Winona State University
- Joined the Minneapolis practice in October 1990
How Dean approaches work
“I take a proactive approach toward finding solutions to solve my client’s needs. I aim to deliver big firm services with a small firm touch.”
How Does Dean Spend His Time Elsewhere
“I enjoy watching or coaching my children’s baseball, football, hockey and soccer games and spending time at my parent’s lake home in Walker, Minnesota. I also enjoy golfing with family, friends and clients.”
Talk to Dean
Related Service Resources
The IRS has released notice that they will be suspending the processing of new claims for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) for the remainder of 2023.
egislative changes are enacted each year that impact the collection and remittance of these taxes. Here is a summary of a few key highlights from the latest legislative session.
In normal times, getting an accurate valuation of a business or other asset can be challenging. There are multiple inputs that must be considered and a value derived based on various assumptions.