learn a little about dean Richards…
Talk To dean
Dean Richards CPA, CVA
Tax Principal | Twin Cities Office
How Dean got here
- Bachelor of Science Accounting and Business Administration from Winona State University
- Joined the Twin Cities practice in October 1990
- Advisory Board of Metro North Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Hospitality Association
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Spring Lake Park High School STRIVE program
- Treasurer of Blaine/Ham Lake Rotary
- White Bear Area Chamber of Commerce
How Dean approaches work
“I take a proactive approach toward finding solutions to solve my client’s needs. I aim to deliver big firm services with a small firm touch.”
Related Blog Posts
Reading Time: 2 minutes Many businesses have transitioned to working from home over the past several months. Adapting to a new normal means adopting remote work technologies. QuickBooks is a platform designed to help business owners gain essential insights into their business’s performance to help them grow.
Reading Time: 2 minutes When valuing a business, experts use various valuation methods, such as Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) analysis, comparable company analysis, market value, and asset-based methods. When using DCF method, one way to select an appropriate discount rate for the business is to use the built-up method.
Reading Time: 4 minutes The value of a business is a question on many business owner’s minds. Whether the owner is considering retirement, estate planning, succession planning, reviewing buy/sell agreements or possibly selling, it is important to know what a business may be worth.
STAY IN-TUNE WITH CURRENT BUSINESS, INDUSTRY, ACCOUNTING AND TAX NEWS.