Come to Smith Schafer. Go Far.
Whether you have an interest in tax, small business consulting, audit and compliance, estate planning or not-for-profit consulting, Smith Schafer has the right niche for you. As an entry-level accountant or seasoned veteran, you can find your place at Smith Schafer.
- Health insurance (medical and dental)
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Personal time off (PTO) plan
- Paid holidays
- Free parking
- Reimbursed CPE
- Flex spending accounts
- Long and short term disability
- Health club membership reimbursement
Smith Schafer is honored to be alongside nearly 200 other Minnesota companies as part of the Minnesota Keystone Program. The Minnesota Keystone Program recognizes and honors companies that donate at least 2 percent of their pre-tax earnings to the community.